January 08, 2012

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #146 "Sketch Challenge"

 
For our challenge this week at Stamptacular Sunday, you will create a card or project that uses the above sketch. You may flip it, flop it, twist it or turn it any way you wish...be creative, but please don’t forget to stamp.  We are STAMPtacular after all!


Here is my design team card for some inspiration.
I'm back with my first "nonholiday" card for 2012!  It feels SO great not to see bells that jingle and snow (aka glitter!) that stays on your nose and eye lashes...and everything else!

I've finally had time to craft and get caught up with things.  I'm doing a purge in my studio and I came across a stamp set I haven't used in a while by Technique Tuesday called Aviary.   I white embossed one of the birds onto a piece of chipboard I covered.  I wanted to use some bright and cheerful paper and remembered I had this digi set from My Time Made Easy.  I also used some dp from My Minds Eye and Authenique.  The sentiment window is from Inspired by Stamping.  I just love their message stamps!

For die, I used a Spellbinder standard circle and MFT die-namics mini rolled rose.  Finishing up, I used a Hero Arts white pearl colored dark brown with a Copic.

I'm working on quite a few things now, one of which is my 60th birthday celebration for the month of April.  I'll have a fun giveaway and other surprises for that!  Then I have a blogeversary next month that is in the works!  I'm also hoping to get to Scrapfest in September - something that will take a village, but I am DETERMINED!  It's going to be a fun year!

A wonderful new year to all my bloggy friends!

Hugs,
Marcy


Don't forget to check out the cards from the other Design Team ladies. They are AMAZING!

 Our sponsor for our challenge this week is: 
PRIZE: Winner's Choice of FOUR Digis 

I will be entering this card in the Lily Pad Cards "Simon Says Stamp Presents a Chipboard Challenge."
Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips